It's a nice time to visit turkey with kids! For this reason, for any outings, expect rain at any time of the day. High Temperature. The amount of rain/snow in December is normal with an average of 39mm (1.5in). We provide day and night temperature, sunshine hours, sea temperature and rainfall averages for Turkey in December It snows in Cappadocia (but that can make it look very pretty), the Black Sea regions get almost freezing, but if you are a keen skier, make your way to Uludag in Bursa Province. We have put some more information below: Month. Typical weather in Turkey in December is 11 with highs being 16 with lows about 10. The average maximum temperature lies … Weather in Turkey in December. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Cappadocia in December is -4.0°C (24.8°F). Visit Turkey in December to soak in the most authentic experience ever. Sunshine and rainfall. This is when Turkey starts to get really cold. How warm is it in Bursa in December? From the temperate climate of the Black Sea region, where 80% of the world’s hazlenuts are produced, to the continental climate of the interior, and the Mediterranean climates of the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, Turkey’s weather systems are geographically diverse. Temperature. TUI: Top deals on Turkey holidays. Easily the wettest month of the year on average and only about 3 hours of sunshine per day can be expected. 11. And finally, December. There is a 58% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 42% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds … The December weather guide for Istanbul, Turkey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Istanbul Weather in December: Winter now starts in earnest as daytime temperatures average 10°C. Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Bursa in December, falling to 4°C at night. With the help of the cold, snowfalls are to be considered - especially in the early hours of … The country is studded with a handful of exciting must-visit winter landmarks. Low Temperature. Whiz past the frozen Lake … Get the monthly weather forecast for Goreme, Nevşehir, Turkey, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Get Turkey typical weather in December. In mid-December, the weather in Istanbul throughout December continues to deteriorate. Visit an array of Turkish winter destinations There is so much more to Turkey than beaches! Degrees Celsius. Find out more about our data sources. Average Weather during December in Cappadocia, Turkey. 16. The sky is often gray because of the cloudy coverings that can turn into rains.